Friday 17 December 2004

An interesting few days at work with the (hype) build-up to Christmas the shop has been getting busier. A fact not helped by the new display case getting damaged in transit and me attempting to put the very awkward screw back into the clock movement I was returning to its case.

On my way back to Camberley today with Mark driving a borrowed car, my technical services were called upon when David wished my assistance with photocopying the worksheet we use at the shop. I started to sort out the parental difficulty with getting photos from the digital camera to the computer, when I was briefly interrupted by the welcome arrival of Adrian and Emma. I soon managed to resolve this problem. Last of all today I managed to (hopefully permanently) solved the 'no sound on playback' problem for the video in the front room.

I just love coming back to a relaxed, peaceful household :)