Saturday 14 May 2011

Design


Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBaseOnce upon a time, when this blog was called An Anecdote Free Zone and I had a student's free time, it was hand-coded. Then one day Blogger introduced a template designer. I wanted to try it out and ended up losing my blog design, so I bodged together the one that's been doing the business for the past few years, trying my best to recover the little tweaks (personalised blog entry styles and images, not that you'd know) that I had invested modest quantities of time in.

I've finally become fed up enough with the stupid column width of this site (and why, I wonder, do Blogger think that we want about a third of the page with no content exactly?) to do the same thing all over again.

Just so you know.

3 comments:

Neil said...

A good job, it's much better-looking.

Mark said...

Pft. It's not so hard to adjust a template. Still got to reinstate images and adjust the background for blockquotes; the contrast is too great...

Isa said...

Hi tthanks for posting this