Wednesday 17 August 2005

Went to church last Sunday for probably the first time since moving to Exeter, tried Belmont Church as it was recommended by a friend of Dad. Pleasantly surprised by how much it reminded me of St Thomas in Sheffield. Although a computerised OHP and an e-mail address on the Welcome card were a bit of a surprise. The church attracts a healthy range of people from all over Exeter and seems quite lively. Although there were a lot of people, I didn't feel tired afterwards, it seems to be a good church to belong to.

However not all is good, my right thumb seems to be the target for a chain of mishaps, two blisters, one under another and yesterday the click spring on an American clock fell out while I was winding it and have my thumb a glancing clout. Well at least with going to Camberley I should be able to avoid further injury.