Friday 28 July 2006

Been enjoying the brief respite after redesigning the price lists at work

I have been attempting to satisfy my inner geek by trying to rent FFVII: Advent Children from the local video rental place for the past few days. (No, I'm not going to provide them with advertising, if they don't have any films I want to watch available for three days in a row.) One copy was due back today, another is a over a week overdue, so I'll try again tomorrow.

I've having more success playing Puzzle Pirates (http://www.puzzlepirates.com/), it's mostly Tetris-y games, with a piratey theme, surprisingly fun.
It's free to play, but you have to pay to unlock a lot of games, although a few are unlocked depending on the day of the week.

Decided to carefully re-introduce real cheese to my diet, the dairy-free version is vile. Fed up of gluten-free museli, trying corn flakes.