Friday 30 March 2007

Hi.

If you thought I wasn't blogging much before, that's nothing to the wait you'll have to endure now. No computer at home, and the internet at work is filtered to an obscene level. So basically I can blog from Monica's laptop, which doesn't sound like time well spent with my girlfriend to me, Luke's computer (Q.E.D.), and the library.

So news of my life will be circulating rather more slowly than I might wish.

That's why it's been almost a week between my proposal to Monica and the fact of it circulating on da web. She said yes.

Siamo fidanzati.

Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is "well done" an apt response?

John