Thursday 8 January 2004

Good evening; I've just finished work, and I thought I'd let you know that my responsibilities have indeed changed. Now I have a weekly payroll to do for Plymouth College of Further Education and also some monthly Police Civilians, i.e. what Neil used to be, but naturally not for Devon & Cornwall Constabulary.

I've just downloaded one of the Pope's more recent encyclicals to read at home. This is because Christians Together at County Hall (still with the rubbish name...), well some members of the aforementioned, would like to have a monthly communion service, symbolical style. Both of the people to whom I have spoken about Catholicism there have been considerate and asked what I make of it all. Currently I don't mind but if I became a Catholic, I wondered what the Pope would make of it all, and that's sort of what the encyclical covers, at least in part, so there you go.

I should really go home. Bye.