Monday 9 February 2004

I started my new job today as a Project Assistant. I had to report to the same office that I have been working in as a temp since last July (when it opened), to my manager Mal who is on holiday all this week, at 9am - no chance. So I just turned up for work as usual and got paid alot more than usual. Only difference so far is that I had to go to the town hall this afternoon for an induction which was so boring.

While I was there though we got handed our personal files for some reason and then had them taken back off of us. An excercise to show that they are not keeping stuff about you that you wouldn't like I think someone said. I was being nosy and found my references in the file and my tutor wrote me a really nice reference. I don't actually think that he could have wrote a nicer reference. It was really nice.