Tuesday 29 August 2006

I've just finished to watch "Grease". Mark I kept my promise I watched it on my own. We made an arrangement: I won't never ask him to watch Grease with me ( but you can watch it on your own Mark if you want!) he won't never ask me to cook fish in the morning for cooked breakfast. I can cope with sausages and beacon but fish is a bit, just a bit too much.
Anyway, I sang all the songs, subtitles are great! I used to know half of the words. I danced along the music and I enjoyed the 50's. I love the 50's! I wonder Mark if you will ever sing to me: "We got together like ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding-a da ding-a dong chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop that's the way it should beeeeeeeeeeee Wha oooh yeaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Well this film always cheers me up and I needed today. So I m going to bed smiling hoping to get some sleep. Maybe dreaming about someone singing ra-ma la-ma la-ma to me in a leather jacket and tight jeans will help! Night night everybody e sogni d'oro mio principe azzurro.