Sunday 16 November 2003

Sunday was pretty routine; not a bad thing. Actually, I guess the rugby wasn't that routine, but I went to 1 mass, ate 1 portion of food cooked at chaplaincy, drank 1 pint Bass for 1 pound sterling, engaged in 1 At 1 group, played about 1 chord over and over while Lisa and Zosia worked out what we were going to sing next week. Next week is international mass. Paul said he thought that international mass wasn't a very good name for it, and he preferred cultural diversity mass. I didn't detect a trace of irony which was pretty disturbing.

Got back after that and lounged around. I've typed this all up in one session you know. That's why it kind of trails off. I'd better try not to do it this way again. Oh, and I expect I shall be blogging in arrears, as I'm writing this offline to upload tomorrow.