Tuesday 31 August 2004

Mmmm. Mood food works.

I got in from work feeling rubbish. I was too tired to think (goodness knows why) so I left as early as possible, and my supervisor made a snide remark, which helped not.

The menu: Cous cous with chickpeas and pine nuts (gotta love those carbohydrates - screw Atkins), Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Oktoberfest Beer/Bier (alcohol is not strictly reccommended, but I'm sure people will testify to its absurdly cheering effect on me, though it doesn't much improve their situation), unadulterated chocolate, honey on toast, a strawberry and banana smoothie, and to finish, one loganberry yoghurt, and a glass of water.

I watched an entire show about home improvement in benign spirits and laughed before the opening credits of Dawson's Creek. I am in a goooooooooood mood.