Wednesday 28 December 2005

I could have had a better return journey, it wasn't too bad until I got to Yeovil Junction, and the unbelievably full train to Exeter turned up. I couldn't even get on the train and ended up waiting another two hours for the next train, which was only rather full. Next time I'm going to travel on the day after Boxing Day, I'm going to hire a car, but hopefully I'll get more time off next year.

Today was far more encouraging, only Me, David and Matt were working at the shop and I really felt that I achieved something, winding all the clocks in the shop, helping David out and getting further with a job I'd barely started before leaving on Christmas Day. The only difficulty was that neither David or Trevor had turned the heating back on since Christmas Eve, and it was freezing in the workshop!