Sunday 14 September 2003

Here's my new blog site. Like it? I don't. I changed my template rather too hastily, so here it is before it looks any good. It's conceivable that it will never look any good.

You may have gathered that this is not my personal blog anymore. In about two weeks, it is highly unlikely that I shall update regularly. I didn't want to a) lose all my entries or b) have a sporadic blog, so I thought I'd make this the Dobson family blog. I don't really know that this is a very good idea, but it seemed like a plan to me. Nick has his own blog of course, so I don't know whether he'll make any use of this. It would be doblog rather than dob-log, but some scoundrel already has the blogspot address. Also, I plan to use CSS so that people's posts can look individual. Not quite yet though.

Enough of this.