Tuesday 2 September 2003

What did I do today? I stayed in bed reading for a change, getting to the final section of What's So Amazing About Grace?. I filled in forms and read bibles and stuff. No Chris Moyles this week.

We went shopping today. I ran into Mike and Sam(antha) from Focus Do It All, except that they're not anymore. They were together, which was odd. Very strange seeing them after three years. Nicholas was bemoaning my strange mood at shopping. Needlessly high spirits. We had a friendly alternative type at our check-out, apparently called Joey. I swiped some boxes for packing things like books and cheesecake in.

I've got back from picking mum up from work. She's a good mum; she had boxes for me to put things in. Sort of like a pot for putting balloons in only better. Dad's out on the lash with Alan in Bagshot. Well, not exactly.