Wednesday 18 October 2006

A very busy-seeming day for me.
I went to a once-weekly, limited duration careers advice service in the library this morning, using an interest and work environment guided program, unfortunately the session was cut short-er by the time limit, so I'll pop back next week to finish off. Some interesting ideas so far, Marine Biologist, Agricultural/Horticultural Scientist, although I'm not too keen on Acupuncturist as a career idea.

Went to the job centre with my support worker to have them check over the paperwork for by benefit claim, always a stressful time for me. I always worry about sending important documents by post, especially ones I had to wait for!

Housegroup was very nice this evening, I was assisting with the talk on the Good Samaritan, I'd done some research about the Samartians history and read a version of the story from John Pollock's 'The Master". A very helpful book that explains some of the context of the Gospel according to John.