Sunday 6 July 2003

Hi guys. There's a big ol' house fly on the monitor. Not much to tell today. Went to church and played, as per. Not as per, Dad said that I had got my degree, so there was a fair bit of congratulating going one. It was not remotely like The Graduate by Charles Webb.

I have now read the Chronicles of Narnia, and jolly good they are too. I remembered most of the ones that were on TV. Did they do all of them? I don't remember The Magician's Nephew, The Last Battleor The Horse and his Boy being onscreen, but I think Neil must have, in the mists of time, got speaking book versions out from Sheffield library, for I remembered some parts. Sheffield library had a papier mache dragon and a god selection of Asterix books.
This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD
- Ezekiel somewhere near the beginning

Lewis' version of heaven in The Last Battle sounds good enough, but naturally the real deal is meant to be better. It's this kind of thing that can cheer a chap up.

I unpacked a bit today. The stereo came first, naturally. Nick was a bit bored I think. He offered to help me unpack, but its a small room, and not really practical to interfere with me in an orderly mood, so we played games instead. That's on his blog. G'night.