Friday 25 April 2003

Derek basically just said that the analogy implied that a part of one's humanity continues into one's resurrection body. Possibly he would have elaborated had he not been shopping in the UTC and I been anxious not to bother him to any extremity.

Have been to the Artful Dodger with John. It was most enjoyable. It was kind of like talking on MSN, but quicker, with less emoticons, and more beer. As ever, we discussed matters theological. Chris and co. turned up after a while and joined us and we stopped talking about theology so much. John has played badminton against Chris. Perhaps I should have done introductions, but I'm not very good at such things. John's kinetic watch is about four hours slow, and I found this so amusing that I creased up for about a minute. Disturbing changes at the Artful: the tables have been altered, they've stopped serving Otter (I have to go to the Ram now then?) and there were flowers at our table in a Pernod glass. John said that it also appeared lighter, but this may have been due to seasonal variation. Disturbing anyway.