Saturday 26 April 2003

I've just been to the pub with James and Joe, but that's not important right now, thought it was very enjoyable. Thanks for the pint Joe, this blog entry will stand as a (possibly transistory) witness to the fact that I owe you one. Anyway, the main thing is to say that I read James' blog every day, and this rivalry- foolishness it is, hmm? I like his blog, he has pictures, and he's not afraid to blog ordinary things and real things and transcendentally stupid things, and he's just a great guy with a great blog who talks nonsense sometimes, like how Bob Dylan invented everything ever when it was really Captain Beefheart, and this is greatly amusing. And everyone should read it cos it's lovely. Good night all you wonderful people - God bless you every one. I don't say that very often.