Saturday 26 April 2003

Just back from town. James was not quietly confident about my ability to get to Game for 0900, so he texted me while I was preparing breakfast, to gently urge me in the direction of town. Naturally, I calmly finished my breakfast, strolled to town and got there three minutes early. I emerged at 0902 with a receipt to give to James. I think I'm a fairly reliable sort.

So now I'm back with my shopping. I should point out that there's a good meal deal at Sainsbury's at the minute: two canneloni (or tortellini I think), two fairly small but appetising-looking garlic baguettes and a pre-packaged salad for a fiver. I might try and skank some white wine off Paul to go with it. Paul being Paul, he's already offered me some. Amusingly, though he has every shelf in our fridge except mine, he put his wine on it.