Wednesday 23 April 2003

Last night I was chatting for a bit with James. The fact that his eyes are hurting spurred me to change my website design, replacing CSS font face definitions with HTML font face definitions. This means both that James can resize it, and read it more easily and that it should look better in Netscrape. I don't have it installed, and probably never will. Does it look any better anybody? Also, my blog's logo now doubles as a link button, in the unlikely event that somone else a) links to me and b) wants to do it with an image. Nyeh. I'm still not on James' sidebar because I have not complimented his blog in a witty way, and I don't want to be all artificial and do it now. c.f. Cordelia in King Lear I.i.85-98 (i.e. "Now, our joy, [...] Lest it may mar your fortunes.")

Breakfast > Shopping > Phone people with places to live > Dissertation > Arse about

This was my amazing plan when I woke up this morning. I set out to town at around 0900ish, passing a postcard addressed to Gavin from the citizens of Gosport, who seem to be mostly female.