Tuesday 15 April 2003

House Mix Listing

It's the House Mix listing, which I thought I'd update as I mentioned it. It's tantalisingly close to completion.

Disc A

  1. Norah Jones Shoot the Moon

  2. Spitting Image (I've never met) A nice South African

  3. Alanis Morisette Narcissus

  4. "Oh, just a little way then?"

  5. Queen Love of my Life

  6. James Darren I've got You under my Skin (excerpt)

  7. The Coral Dreaming of You

  8. Caterina Caselli Insieme a te non ci sto piu'

  9. Spice Girls Saturday Night Divas

  10. Daniele Silvestri Sempre di Domenica

  11. Coldplay The Scientist

  12. Angelica Concubine Blues

  13. Belle and Sebastian She's losing It

  14. Belle and Sebastian My wandering Days are over

  15. Shakira Whenever, Wherever (crazy foreign version)

  16. "All right, all right!"

  17. Emiliana Torrini Gollum's Song

  18. "How many fit on this thing, eh?"

  19. Idlewild When I argue I see Shapes

  20. "Greetings, Lord James."

  21. "Ain't gravity great?"

  22. Russel Watson Where my Heart will take Me

  23. "Greetings, Lord Paul."

  24. The Divine Comedy Sweden

  25. Frank Sinatra(?) Come fly with Me

Disc 1

  1. Victor Lams Farmer Joe

  2. CCCP Radio Kabul

  3. "Greetings, Lord Andy"

  4. Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band Yellow Brick Road

  5. "Greetings, Lord Mark."



  • "Into the blackness!"


  • Bob Dylan Things have changed


  • "Let me guess - digging."


  • "That's quite a run!"


  • James Sometimes


  • Spice Girls Never give up on the good Times


  • Red Hot Chili Peppers Can't stop


  • Bob Dylan All the tired Horses


  • Pixies Where is my Mind?


  • Kenny Loggins Danger Zone


  • Sparks This Town ain't big enough for both of Us


  • Bob Dylan Don't think twice, It's all right


  • "Not enough gold mi'Lord."


  • Daniele Sepe Tarantella del Gargano


  • Spice Girls Something kinda funny


  • Gomez Las Vegas Dealer


  • P J Harvey Dress


  • "Plague has descended on your castle, your Lordship."


  • "I'm off for a nice cup of tea."


  • MC Hammer U can't touch This


  • Pixies Dig for Fire