Thursday 10 April 2003

Good morning. NTL was down yesterday. This was so lame that I went to bed. Now I am up and catching up with the world blog-wise. Yesterday, at work, I was wearing two t-shirts and felt a little cold. This morning I am experiencing that perennial April atmospheric phenomenon - snow.

Insane amount of e-mail this morning, or as I am coming to think of it, my 'free, private, webcam of the girl I apparently don't remember having dinner with the other night' digest. Also, Julia Davey, evil-overlord of the English department, well, overlord anyway, has clearly just got back from a break or something, and e-mailed everyone everything. Amongst this mess was a forward from Rosie about Fs, which I disdained to forward, but to anyone who knows what I'm talking about; yes, I am a genius. My brain processes all. In case you were wondering whether this genius is inherited - why yes; yes it is. From the death certificate of my Dad's maternal great grandfather:
accidentally drowned, by walking into a lodge of water whilst intoxicated


Phil, if your archives were indeed working properly, this link would take my readers to an entry of yours which I found excessively amusing. On a more disturbing note, I am rather worried by the developments at Nina's diary, hyar and hyar, though presumably not so much as she is.

There, I think that's it. Now, as it is too early in the morning to be up for a 2-10 shift, I think I should perhaps go back to bed and let Nick on.