Sunday 10 August 2003

Ah, well that was nice. Andy just phoned; I didn't even know he had my number and I didn't have his, so I wasn't expecting that at all. Sounds as is he's been having a lot of fun. House-parties and such, and punting in Cambridge apparently. Anyway, he phoned to see if he could stay at our new place for the resits. As I said I probably wasn't going to be there at the time he suggested that that meant there would be at least one room free. I wouldn't exactly count on it myself, but he has my permission to turn up and use my room anyway.

I hadn't talked to anyone from uni for ages. MSN just doesn't really cut it, but it's proving a bit difficult. Today I tried to phone Mary, but the line was engaged, then I tried phoning James for about the fourth time I think. He's always out when I phone. I'd phone either Will or Rosie, except I only ever think to do it when they're together, and I don't really want to butt in, as it were. Having a phone conversation with Paul is a bit tricky, and I don't have a land-line number for Gavin. I should also phone Mino, but I didn't get his number; silly of me. And, again, if Mino is reading this, I think I have a jumper belonging to you. It's a bit frustrating really. Ah well. I hope you are all well.

I'm going to get back to watching the actor's commentary on Fellowhip of the Ring. It's better than I thought it'd be.

Update: I did get through to Mary in the end, so that was nice too, but she seemed pretty tired.