Tuesday 26 August 2003

This morning I was listening to Snakefinger. From the track "Here come the Bums", I followed through onto working on my Schnarf from Thundercats impression. It made sense at the time anyway.

I went to town. Again. I'll have to go on Thursday too. I'll be sick of the sight of it. Firstly I paid in the collection money at HSBC. It came in a little brown bag which would be improved greatly by the addition of the word "SWAG" in black marker pen. Speaking of theft, I went to get a haircut at the same time. It was getting a bit rebellious. I asked Neil if the prices were okay in town and he said they were. Apparently living in the Southeast for so long has deluded him; I had a worse haircut for almost twice as much as I did at my regular place in Exeter. £9.50 it was. The point of me going in to town was to see about getting some advice on interviews and about getting some time off from JSA. I have to sign off to go to France even for the day apparently. Well, I'll do that then, silly as it is. I did also get a colourful A4 booklet which had a section on advice for interviews.