Friday 15 August 2003

"TV and Radio for RE Teachers". It might be a tad slow in updating, but I daresay it's a fairly good way of keeping track of such things. I also note, from the C4 microsite, that the Anglican church is coming up in Some of my best friends are..., making 50% of the series concerned with Christianity.

Also, from The Sunday Herald (apparently):
Still, O’Leary leaves on an optimistic note, concluding that, although he doesn’t agree with every ex-cathedra pronouncement, he can call himself a Catholic. Throughout the film, I kept thinking of The Night Of The Hunter, when Robert Mitchum’s preacher is asked what religion he professes, and replies: “The religion the Almighty’n me worked out betwixt us.” Of course, Mitchum plays a deranged psychotic killer but still, that answer makes a lot of sense.

Words fail me.