Saturday 23 August 2003

James, on his blog, has sort of a policy, as I understand it, of not deleting what he puts up, or what people leave in the comments boxes. This seems like a good idea to me, as promoting not only as detailed an account of the past as is possible, should I wish to review, but also an awareness of one's own idiocy. I wouldn't like to think that I was deliberately erasing my mistakes. James also has a reader called Jesse, whose blog I visited this one time out of curiosity about James' readership. Jesse's aproach is different - when James and I had a little comments box squabble (which turned out fine btw) he removed the little traces of discord. I'm not complaining though. What I wanted to ask was whether, in your opinion, my retention of argumentative nonsense on my blog is a good idea or a bad idea.