Tuesday 3 June 2003

Hmm. This essay is going suspiciously easily. This is not to say that I'm not het up about it. It might be easy because I'm not doing it very well. We shall see. At any rate, the deadline seems somehow distant, though I know it is tomorrow.

Ages ago now, my acoustic guitar broke. I suppose it was going to break of its own accord, but the fact that Andy ketp shopoting it with BB pellets can't have helped any. Now I have my electric, which sounds slightly nasty; the strings should have been changed ages ago, plus I can't carry it round the house. So yesterday I amused myself by playing James' guitar in a crazy upside-down fashion. I know someone who has a guitar hidden next to their wardrobe. She doesn't seem averse to my playing, so perhaps I can utilise this knowledge. It's someone who I should really go and see anyway. I should really go and see lots of people.

Nick, I cannot believe how not-working fortunecity is. Are you still updating it? I shall give you FTP details if you like, so you can publish it here. Then I can at least read it. Or you could host it at blogspot...