Tuesday 17 June 2003

This morning, I got up back on track again :) What's the good of being able to get up at eight if as soon as it stops being completely unnecessary you can't any more. Went round to Luke's. He's in the house that I'm living in next year, and he's also in my Exe-group which was his opportunity to cordially invite me over for Tekken 4, dress optional. I think I like Tekken 4, but Virtua Fighter 4 is still the king. James is hoping that Soul Calibur II will be good. He's going to buy it primarily because it has Link in it, but it seems like a pretty solid purchase choice to me anyway. Played the latest incarnarion of Mortal Kombat as well. It's rubbish, the epitome of anti-realist beat-em-up action, and it's not like beat-em-ups tend towards realism anyway. It's hilarious though. Everyone has six packs, especially the women, and the bloodletting is comically liberal. Luke doesn't have an ideal housing situation currently. It turns out he was moving out because he wanted to live with Christians. At the time, of course, he didn't know that me and my mate James were going to move in. His plans fell through though. He seems pretty relaxed about it despite not having a house. He'll probably be okay. Think I'll have a pray for him anyway, neither would it hurt if any of you did.

Came back for dinner. On the local news, they had interviewed a man walking nude to demonstrate his freedom of expression. The police arrested him during the interview for indecent exposure; he really should have demonstrated in favour of his freedom of expression really...